Supporting EBIA

Throughout the school year there will be many opportunities to support EBIA by volunteering or helping to raise funds for our unique programs. Written in our charter, EBIA has set a goal of 95% participation of families will volunteer at least 5 hours each year. As a public charter school, 90% of our school budget is provided by the State of California and is used to fund our site, teachers, administration, curriculum and majority of programs. The remaining 10% is raised through grants and community fundraising. Our 2016-2017 community fundraising goal is $150,000 to help fund two of our unique programs; Intersession and the Quest After School Program. By coming together as a community, we will support EBIA in creating amazing opportunities and programs for our students.

EBIA Work Day 8.6.16


EBIA Parent Advisory Council

The Parent Advisory Council (PAC) is a group of parents and community members who work together with a common goal – to make great things happen at EBIA! Our roles are to support the school in their efforts however we can. If that’s raising money by organizing an auction, organizing a community event like the ice cream social or coordinating volunteers for an Intersession. Everything helps make this school unique and wonderful! If you’re just interested in what we are doing or you have skills that may help, please consider joining this team of great volunteer!

Volunteering


Are you interested in getting involved and help to support EBIA’s programs and events? It is a great way to meet other families and students in our Lower and Upper Schools. We are looking for parents/guardians to fill a variety of open positions (leading a project or event) and volunteer sign-ups (1-2 hour commitment) throughout the school year. Jobs are onsite and remote. Not finding the right fit for you below? Please reach out to Brigetta and Karin (PAC Co-Chairs) at pacinfo@ebiafamilies.org.

Fundraising


EBIA’s has set a goal for our family community to raise $150,000 to support our Intersession, Lower School After School Quest Program and Upper School Clubs.  We plan to raise a majority of our $150,000 goal through two main fundraisers; our Fall Giving Drive and our Winter Online Auction and Kick Off Party. Our hope is that every family participates by making a family donation or asking a friend, family member or business to make a donation in honor of your student. In addition, we have smaller fundraising opportunities through our Retail Fundraising program and Springfest event.